One of the main objectives for Amsterdam RAI’s Security & Safety Department is to improve its service to customers via a permanent security team. This ensures that the RAI Convention Centre is an even safer and more welcoming place.
The RAI’s security is in the hands of a permanent team. Security Officers led by a Security & Safety Manager will organise and carry out the daily operations. Floor Managers are managing the pool of security staff.
Amsterdam RAI security staff meet multiple requirements. They are:
- qualified security guards;
- in possession of a certificate of good conduct (VOG certificate;;
- fluent in Dutch and English;;
- experienced and specialised in safeguarding exhibitions, exhibition halls and stands;;
- part of the RAI security team and under the supervision, control and management of the security coordinators.
For more information about our security rules and regulations see our accommodation regulations.