RAI Traffic Management provides parking facilities for organisers, exhibitors and visitors during events at RAI Amsterdam.
- Easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway, please follow P-RAI 1-6
- Covered car park
- Mostly you park your car at a maximum of 200 metres of the entrance of your event
- Parking rate: € 4.00* per hour, max € 25.00* per day
- Online day ticket via the parking webshop: € 12.50** per day
- remember your license plate number to pay for parking
- If you visit the theater, Strandzuid/Zuidpool or The Roast Room, please buy your parking ticket at the location.
Parking at the RAI complex is easy and affordable. The multi-storey car park is easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway by Exit 9 (Amsterdam Rivierenbuurt) and has 4,000 parking spaces. During large-scale events, the outside areas also become available, which expands parking capacity to 5,000 parking spaces.
Good to know
- The main entrance of the parking garages is P1/2/3, follow P - RAI 1-6
- The regular opening hours of the parking garages are from 07:00 to 24:00, this will be adjust when it is needed for the events
- The vertical clearance of the P1/2/3/7 garages is 1.90 m, for the P4 it is 2.70 m
- People cannot stay on the grounds of the RAI overnight
- The RAI is not responsible for parked vehicles
- Trailers are not allowed in the parking garages
- The parking garages and car park belonging to the RAI are equipped with a parking system with automated barrier gates. An exit ticket can be purchased from the ticket machines. Simply scan the ticket to leave the car park.
- Pay your parking ticket by license plate. You will not receive a ticket, but the exit barrier will open automatically. You can choose for a receipt.
During the big events at RAI Amsterdam we block the different streets entering the neighborhood, so visitors can not park their car there and the people living there are not inconvenienced. These neighborhood post are set up during the big (more than one day) events, when the RAI uses outside parking areas.
When their are neighborhood post local residence can identify them self with card. This card can be picked up at the desk in the entrance of the district office.
At a number of events RAI Amsterdam does not have enough parking spaces in its own car parks or in areas around the RAI. If this is the case, you will be referred from highway A1, A2, A10 or from exit 9 to the remote parking lot.
From these areas a free shuttle bus will bring you to RAI Amsterdam. Of course the bus will also bring you back to your car.
Parking rates for the external parking areas may differ per event.