Welcome to RAI Amsterdam
Bringing people together both physically and virtually expands borders and inspires. This is why we have been bringing different worlds, people and markets together at home and abroad from the international city of Amsterdam for over a century.
The RAI Association and RAI Amsterdam share a long history and a close & unique relationship that offers many advantages for RAI Association members. We are therefore pleased to offer you the RAI Association Membership Courtesy Card 2020 in order to easily access these benefits.
Personal benefits of the RAI Courtesy Card
You’ll receive the following exclusive benefits throughout the year:
- Free parking in the RAI garages.
- Access to all events organised by the RAI worldwide, with a guest if desired.
- Discover what Amsterdam has to offer you, your relations and your family. Let us know when you’ll be visiting the city and we’ll provide useful tips like suggestions for Amsterdam’s hidden treasures, help with booking a restaurant table or the latest news on local festivals.
- Enjoy a 10% discount at the Grand Café, Holland Restaurant, First Floor Restaurant and THE ROAST ROOM.
- Free cloakroom services in RAI Amsterdam, including your baggage.
- We will also occasionally provide tickets to events in the RAI that are not organised by RAI Amsterdam itself or in the city of Amsterdam.
May you have many valuable encounters in the RAI and we look forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam.
You can use the cloakroom to store your coat or baggage free of charge upon presentation of your Courtesy Card.
The Grand Café, Holland Restaurant, First Floor Restaurant and THE ROAST ROOM offer a 10% discount to Courtesy Card holders. Please inform the waiter that you have one when asking for your bill.
We invite you to visit the following events in 2020:
The Membership Courtesy Card can also be used as an exit pass for our parking facilities.
Hold your card against the ‘pas voorhouden’ sign. The Courtesy Card has an integrated chip.
Please find a photo of the scanner »
Please keep in mind that events may be busy and you may have to park further away from the RAI complex.
Questions and contact
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about your RAI Courtesy Card by
+31 (0)20 504 49 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your RAI Association contact is also available to answer your queries.
1078 GZ Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 504 49 49
As a valued relation of RAI Amsterdam, we are pleased to present you with the RAI Courtesy Card 2020 and trust that it will enhance your comfort during visits to the RAI in the coming year. We welcome you as a member of the RAI family and thank you for the trust you have shown in us.
The card is personal and non-transferrable.