Europe’s leading Internet of Things event exploring the entire ecosystem, covering Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Au27 Jun thru 28 Jun 2018
IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo & AI Expo Europe 2018
RAI Amsterdam will host the leading event series on the 27-28 June, bringing together key industries across Europe to explore the latest innovations within the Internet of Things, Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence. Explore the 3 ecosystems in 1, and gain insight into the impact that they will have.
3 co-located events. 18 conference tracks. 12,000 attendees. 300+ speakers. 300+ exhibitors.
Over the two days, there will be 18 conference tracks with key topics examined including:
• Transport & Supply Chain, Smart Cities, Smart Buildings & Manufacturing
• Energy & Utilities: energy grid, efficiency, predictive AI technologies, energy grid, energy trading with blockchain applications
• Finance & Insurance: transforming services through blockchain & AI, cryptofinance, ICOs, automated advisors, fraud reduction
• Healthcare: preliminary & automated diagnosis, virtual nursing assistants, robot-assisted surgery, moving patient data with blockchain, privacy & security
• Government & Public Sector: significance of emerging tech, legislation, regulation, ethics, economic & societal implications, blockchain uses for NGOs
• Marketing, Retail & Consumer Experience: chatbots, predictive analytics, deep learning tools for personalisation, algorithms, facial recognition
There are a range of ticket types available from Free Expo Passes to all-access Ultimate Passes.
- Encore Media Group Ltd.
- RAI Amsterdam