Starting next week, the construction team Zuidasdok will start two major projects that will have an impact on the RAI. Take this into account when planning your travels to RAI Amsterdam.
- Saturday July 16th untill Friday July 22nd metro 52 (Noord/Zuid lijn) will not be arriving at Station Zuid. Station Europaplein will temporarily be the most southern station on this line, and will be opened during this time. More information can be found on "work on the metro during the summer" and on the Zuidas page.
- Metro 52 (Noord/Zuid) will not be arriving at station Amsterdam Zuid from Saturday the 16th of July, 01:00, untill Saturday the 23rd of July, 05:00. At this time station Europaplein will be the start and end of this line
- Metro 50 and 51, as well as trains, will still be arriving at Amsterdam Zuid.
- There will be busses avaialble between Europaplein and station Zuid.
- At station RAI and station Amsterdam Zuid, as well as on Europaplein there will be employees to guide the way.
- For visitors on foot, there will be a short walking route (450 meters) from Europaplein to station RAI
- From station Europaplein, it is only a 450 meter walk to station RAI, where you are able to take other metros
- For up-to-date information, Seintje and Gappie can be used.
- Friday the 22nd of July untill Wednesday the 3rd of August, the southern lane of highway A10 will be closed. Alternative routes are constructed via highway A9. More information can be found at "Summer Roadworks" and the Zuidasdoks page.
- Station Amsterdam Zuid will remain reachable by train with an altered time schedule.
- The metro and bus will drive according to their regular schedules
Travel advice will be available through Ask&Go.