Easy parking at RAI Amsterdam
Parking at the RAI complex is easy and affordable. Our multi-storey car park is easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway, exit 9 (Amsterdam Rivierenbuurt) and has 3,200 parking spaces. During large-scale events, the outside areas also become available, which expands parking capacity to 5,000 parking spaces. Are you going to spend a day in Amsterdam or do you have an appointment in the city? Park in one of our garages and travel onwards from RAI Amsterdam by tram, metro, bus, train, bike or on foot.
- Easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway, please follow P-RAI 1-6
- Covered car park
- Mostly you park your car at a maximum of 200 metres of the entrance of your event
- Parking rate: € 4.50 per hour, max € 27.00 per day
- Online day ticket via the parking webshop: € 15.00 per day
- Remember your license plate number to pay for parking
- If you visit the theater, Strandzuid/Zuidpool or The Roast Room, please buy your parking ticket at the location.
RAI Amsterdam is located in a densely populated area, which has both positive and undesirable side effects. To reduce parking-related problems, RAI Amsterdam offers low-cost quarterly (3 months) parking passes to nearby residents. A parking subscription can be used in the large parking garages P1/2/3/4 at the RAI on almost all days of the year. You will not be able to park at the RAI during certain large events, the dates of which will be communicated to you in good time.
The subscription can only start on the 1st or 15th day of the month. The quarterly subscription costs € 462.00 (including 21% VAT). After concluding the quarterly subscription you will receive an information email from us within two working days. This also explains the extension of the parking subscription. With an extension the costs are € 162.00 per month (including 21% VAT). Before applying for the subscription, read the conditions, in particular Article 7.
Parking subscriptions for businesses
Your office at the Zuidas and not enough parking space for your employees? At RAI Amsterdam are sufficient parking spaces. On the east side of the Zuidas, a few minutes from most of the Zuidas offices, there is a parking solution for most of the year. 340 days a year you can easily park your car at the RAI car park. You drive into the RAI car park straight from the ring way.
The RAI Zuidas business parking permit provides you and your colleagues the certainty of a parking space 340 days a year. A number of offices already preceded you. Depending on the distance between the RAI and your office, you can, for example, use bicycles or a shuttle bus for the transport ation from the RAI to the office and back again.
Like to know more about the possibilities? Pamela Peetoom will be happy to tell you more about our parking solutions.(firstname.lastname@example.org). You can reach Pamela by email or via +31 (0)20 549 23 50
Good to know
In this section you will find most information about our parking facilities. For any questions about parking. Check the frequently asked questions (link naar frequently asked questions) or email email@example.com
- The main entrance of the parking garages is P1/2/3, follow P - RAI 1-6
- The regular opening hours of the parking garages are from 07:00 to 24:00, this will be adjust when it is needed for the events
- The vertical clearance of the P1/2/3/7 garages is 1.90 m, for the P4 it is 2.70 m
- Kiss&ride. You can leave our garages for free within 30 minutes
- People cannot stay on the grounds of the RAI overnight
- The RAI is not responsible for parked vehicles
- Trailers are not allowed in the parking garages
- The parking garages and car park belonging to the RAI are equipped with a parking system with automated barrier gates. An exit ticket can be purchased from the ticket machines. Simply scan the ticket to leave the car park.
- Pay your parking ticket by license plate. You will not receive a ticket, but the exit barrier will open automatically. You can choose for a receipt.
Enter: 06:00 - 24:00
There are twenty charging points for electric cars in the P1 garage, twenty in the P4 garage and two in P7. Charging costs € 0.24 per kW plus the fee for use of the garage. Charge points cannot be reserved.
If the RAI garages are occupied, we refer you to our parking lots located outside the RAI. You will be referred from highway A1, A2, A10 and from exit 9 to the remote parking lot. From these areas a free shuttle bus will bring you to RAI Amsterdam. Of course the bus will also bring you back to your car.Parking rates for the external parking areas may differ per event.