Welcome to RAI Amsterdam - Registration Build-up & Breakdown
During setup and breakdown periods RAI Amsterdam is only accessible with a valid setup and breakdown badge. Everyone who wishes to be granted access to the halls during these periods must pre-register online.
Build-up and break-down
The logistics and working methods related to the set-up and breakdown of stands are especially dynamic. It is vital that all safety regulations are observed to prevent accidents and incidents. Standbuilders and suppliers have to find their way in a complex working environment during set-up and breakdown together with organisers, exhibitors and RAI employees.
RAI Amsterdam complies with Dutch laws and regulations, and accepts responsibility by means of clear and carefully considered rules that are understandable and attainable for all. The goal is to create a ‘safe and hospitable RAI’ where all target groups can carry out their work safely and responsibly. In addition, the RAI aims to take into account changing perceptions regarding safety.
The safety rules
Safe Working Practices manual
Our goal is to create a hospitable environment with an enhanced emphasis on safety and increased awareness of the issue. The Safe Working Practices Manual applies to everyone who has occasion to be in or near RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre. The manual is a ‘living; document, in other words a document that will be periodically updated and upgraded.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with your contact at RAI Amsterdam if you have any questions or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Work permit to work safely
Risky activities require attention and preparation. In order to identify the risks that certain activities entail, it is important that activities are registered. This concerns activities that are carried out on behalf of the RAI, such as on the roof, technical installations, confined spaces and work at height.
By means of a work permit to work safely, we know exactly which activities take place where and when. Applying for this work permit is mandatory for the aforementioned activities.
Need title translated
- RAI Amsterdam is accessible only to persons in possession of a valid admission pass.
- Approved safety shoes must be worn during the stand set-up and breakdown periods.
- Smoking, drug-taking and the consumption of alcohol are prohibited.
- The emergency exits and yellow traffic routes should always be kept free of obstructions. The emergency exits should be used only in emergencies.
- Fire extinguishers should always be kept accessible.
- Persons working at heights in excess of 2.5 metres or in an aerial lift must be attached by a safety line.
- Persons under the age of 16 years are not allowed admission to the RAI during the build-up and breakdown periods.
- Only approved (i.e. CE certified) machines and tools may be used.
need text translated
need text for extra/ new employee