- Job applications »
- Personal data »
- Purposes of the processing »
- Third parties »
- Retention period and talent pool »
If you apply for a job vacancy through the werkenbijrai.nl website, you will be asked to complete an online form listing the details needed by RAI to consider your application. You can also upload your CV and reasons for applying. If you wish to receive a job alert for vacancies in your fields of interest, we will retain your email address and any search criteria.
In dealing with your job application, we process the following data:
- Name and address
- Contact details, including telephone numbers and email address
- Date of birth
- Educational attainment
- Content of your CV
- Your reasons for applying
- Search criteria and attendance frequency (for job alert)
- Bank account number (for expense allowance)
Purposes of the processing
The selection data are processed by RAI for the following purposes:
- Recruitment and selection
- Assessment of suitability for a position with RAI
- Dealing with any expenses incurred
- Internal checks and business security service
- Improving job application procedure
- Dealing with questions, comments and complaints
- Analysing and reporting on questions, comments and complaints
- Regulatory compliance and compliance with court orders
For its selection procedure RAI uses the services of outside contractors such as the provider of the recruitment and selection system and the system for paying the expense allowance.
Situations may also occur in which we have a statutory obligation to disclose your personal data to third parties. For example, the police may require us to provide data pursuant to a judicial warrant.
Retention period and talent pool
The personal data which you supply to RAI for your job application are kept until four weeks after the end of the selection procedure. If you have given consent for this, the data will be kept for up to two years after termination of the selection procedure. You will then receive an email from us asking you to update your data if you wish to remain on our records. We can compare your CV with positions in our talent pool in order to assess later whether you would be suited to fill such a position. If you have registered for job alerts, we will keep these data (email and preferences) until the moment when you deregister.
If you have got the job and enter RAI's employment, your data will become part of your personnel file.