Start up your event!
To celebrate the value of our industry and help event organisers launch a new exhibition, RAI Amsterdam is organising an exciting exhibition start up contest:
Enter your concept and you could win a kick-start to your new exhibition!
The winner will receive:
- 2,000m² of net event space in RAI Amsterdam for a maximum of six days for an exhibition organised between 1 October and 1 December 2018
- Your exhibition concept will be reviewed and assessed by experts from the RAI
- You will receive specialised advice about event design, community management and visitor & exhibitor marketing
RAI Amsterdam is organising this start up pitch to help exhibition organisers launch and grow a new exhibition.
Entering the contest
- The exhibition should be a launch: first editions only
- You can enter any exhibition concept with an international profile
- Entry deadline is 22 September 2017 (was 7 September 2017)
How to enter?
- You are free to choose the format (powerpoint, video or …) of your entry
- Email your submission in English to email@example.com by 22 September 2017. We will confirm receipt
- The jury will review the concepts in terms of value creation for the selected target groups/community, brand positioning & development, feasibility, expected success rate and innovation
- All entries will be treated strictly confidential and for the purpose of the start up pitch only
- An international panel of industry judges will cast their votes:
* Ruben Nieuwenhuis, Director StartupAmsterdam
* Angela Herberholz, UFI Marketing and Communications Manager
* Christian Druart, UFI Research Manager & Secretary of the UFI Associations’ Committee
* Nynke Lipsius, Group Director Security & Remanufacturing Events at RAI Amsterdam
* Denise Capello, Head of Business Development at RAI Amsterdam
- One winner will be selected
- The winner will be announced on Monday 2 October 2017. We will inform all participants who entered the contest
Questions about the contest? Feel free to contact Diddy Durant, International Business Development Manager via t. +31 20 549 1498 or firstname.lastname@example.org