4 challenges - 4 teams - 4 solutions
On 31 October 2018 RAI Amsterdam organises the Event Industry Hackathon 2018.
Connecting experts, scientists, students and other professionals from a range of fields lets us bring together a great deal of knowledge. This makes it possible to take an innovative look at different issues in the event industry through fresh eyes. And the fact that most hacker participants do not themselves work in the event industry is a source of new creative solutions. We are happy to share these solutions with you and others in our industry.
We invite people to send in ideas for hacking challenges, and hackers to register for participation.
What's your challenge?
To help with your inspiration, we formulated the following categories:
Send your challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ‘Event Industry Hackathon’ in the subject line.
Join as a hacker
- You can sign up until 17 October 2018
- Send an email to email@example.com stating your position and the industry in which you work or study
- Most importantly, don’t forget to save the date of 31 October in your diary already!
Challenger, what's in it for you?
- Your challenge helps advance our industry
- Your challenge connects people, helping them reach new insights
- PR exposure, both in the Netherlands and abroad
- The possibility to attend the hackathon on 31 October with two people
Hacker, what's in it for you?
- Be a part of exciting new solutions for the events industry
- Maximum PR exposure, both in the Netherlands and abroad
- The possibility to expand your professional network with high-quality contacts
- The team with the most valuable solution for the four challenges can choose a charity of its choice to which the RAI will donate €2,500
- During the hackathon, we will provide drinks, tasty food prepared by our Basement Chefs, inspirational speakers and all the entertainment you could ask for
- The opportunity to do some hacking in a cool environment – think big