Opening Q1, 2020: nhow Amsterdam RAI
Welcome to nhow Amsterdam RAI, a place where contemporary art, design, gastronomy and cultural expressions fit together perfectly.
- With 650 rooms on 24 floors, the four-star nhow Amsterdam RAI will be the largest newly built hotel in the Benelux.
- Its iconic design is drawn by the world-famous Dutch architects OMA, founded by Rem Koolhaas.
- nhow Amsterdam RAI belongs to the nhow brand family (NH Hotel Group) of disruptive and exceptional design and lifestyle hotels, designed by renowned architects.
- A unique hotel experience for guests, including high-end gastronomy, facilities and services that reinforce the event experience.
- The hotel is located on the RAI complex: in the triangle of the Europa Boulevard, the highway A10 and the RAI.
The hotel will become a new social and multicultural hub for business travelers, tourists and Amsterdam locals alike. For international multiday congresses, exhibitions and other events, the addition of the hotel means that there is a high-quality headquarter hotel available for visitors, exhibitors, speakers and the organising team on site.
The room design is inspired by the six cardinal directions to which the building’s corners point: South, East, North, South West, South East and North West. Themes from the “Golden Age” of Amsterdam as a commercial center of Europe surface in the rooms together with well-known international symbols.
Visit the preopening website for the latest news about nhow Amsterdam RAI.