The information contained in the RAI’s Accommodation Regulations provide you, as a client, with comprehensive, correct 24/7 insight into the preconditions for safely and accurately participating in an event at RAI Amsterdam in accordance with the law or organising an event at the RAI.
The general part of the regulations explains the national, regional and local legislation and regulations that apply, the utilisation of RAI Convention Centre and special products, services and suppliers.
Nine individual annexes then provide specific information about various individual subjects:
- Annex 1: Fire service regulations
- Annex 2: Contactpersons and telephone numbers
- Annex 3: Rigging in the RAI
- Annex 4: Safe working practices manual
- Annex 5: Licences manual
- Annex 6: Floor plans of Convention Centre
- Annex 7: Floor and roof loading of Convention Centre
- Annex 8: Stand types
- Annex 9: Electrical work regulations
- Annex 10: Legislation and regulation for drones