RAI Hotel Services
RAI Hotel Services is the largest accommodation broker in Amsterdam and the surrounding area.
Every year, between 120,000 and 150,000 overnight stays are booked for conferences, trade fairs and other events. Thanks to years of knowledge and experience, RAI Hotel Services can offer the best hotels at the best possible prices to your colleagues and guests.
Select an event from the event listing to make your hotel reservation.
RAI Hotel Services can
- Take matters off your hands so that you can focus on your core business
- Offer suitable, tailor-made hotel proposals
- Ensure hotels offered provide low, event prices
- Ensure you get the best possible conditions
- You can always modify matters online if required.
RAI Hotel Services is a ‘one stop travel shop’ and collaborates with first class partners. Please contact our Special Events department for all your transfers, excursions, entertainment and parties for groups of over 20 people.
Opening in 2019: hotel nhow Amsterdam RAI
- With 650 rooms, the four-star nhow Amsterdam RAI will be the largest hotel in the Benelux
- Its iconic design is drawn by the world-famous Dutch architects OMA, founded by Rem Koolhaas
- The cosmopolitan nhow brand (NH Hotel Group) stands for creativity, disruption and surprise. 'On Air', the hotel theme, reflects a focus on connectivity, innovation and media
- A unique hotel experience for guests, including high-end gastronomy and facilities and services that reinforce the event experience
- A television studio on the top floor, art gallery, sculpture garden and spa – these are some of the special hotel facilities
- The hotel is located on the RAI complex: in the triangle of the Europa Boulevard, the highway A10 and the RAI
For international multiday congresses, exhibitions and other events, the addition of nhow Amsterdam RAI means that there is now a high-quality headquarter hotel available for visitors, exhibitors, speakers and the organising team on site. It will also increase the total number of hotel rooms in Amsterdam.
Click here for a four minutes impression of the hotel.
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or do you want more information about the city? Please visit Amsterdam Welcome.