We are open!
RAI Amsterdam follows the Dutch government’s advice and guidelines so we can organise and facilitate events in a safe way.
This is the current advice
The same advices now apply to corona as, for example, to the flu and having a cold.
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Consult your employer whether you can work from home if you have minor complaints
- Avoid physical contact with people who can become seriously ill from a respiratory infection if you have symptoms yourself. Wear a mouth and nose mask if physical contact is necessary (such as for informal care)
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Wash your hands often and well, even if you have no complaints
- Ensure adequate ventilation of indoor spaces