MRO Europe connects customers with leading industry providers of products, services and technology in Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO).16 Oct thru 18 Oct 2018
MRO Europe provides access to the largest gathering of Mainteance Overhaul and Repair (MRO) professionals in Europe. Industry experts converge for three days of networking and knowledge sharing.
• Strategic Innovation and Direction: Lively discussions, led by industry leaders and discover practical solutions, best practices, and effective tactics.
• Powerful Networking: More than 8500 airline and maintenance professionals from 80+ countries.
• Efficient Solutions: Opportunities to explore, test and evaluate products and services from nearly 400 providers.
The 2018 event features:
• Airline Keynote address from Valter Fernandes, CEO, Portugália Airlines
• Helicopter focused sessions,
• EASA Part 21 pavilion and presentations and product demos in the “Go-Live” Theater
• Fokker Facility Tour
• Digitalization and New Technology
• Starburst Accelerator on Leveraging the Startup Ecosystem for MROs
• Industry Keynote from Frank Stephenson, Lilium GmbH – A View from Outside
• 3 Way Competition: Airbus, Boeing and Embraer
• Using Drones for Maintenance
• CAVOK’s Aviation Aerospace Academy
• Co-located with Helitech International
- Aviation Week Network, a division of Informa Media, Inc.
- RAI Amsterdam Hal 1 t/m 5 and Amtrium
- Tradeshow: Free before October 12; $50 (plus applicable VAT) fee after October 12; Conference US$1295 (plus applicable VAT)