A P+R service is organised by Amsterdam Council on many days throughout the year.
If you drive (Parking P1/P2/P3/P4) in before 10:00 on working days, you will pay €8 for parking. After 10:00, in the weekend and on public holidays, the fee is €1.
You can only park at the RAI for the P+R fee for 24 hours. After this period, the normal RAI rates will apply.
P+R Calendar >>
For more information about P+R in Amsterdam, take a look at the official P+R Amsterdam website.
How does P+R work at RAI Amsterdam?
1) Your license plate is scanned when entering the parking garage. You will not receive a ticket.
2) Use your own OV Chip Card to travel to the centre, or purchase a P+R GVB Card at the P+R information point in the P1 garage.
3) You can travel to the centre using line 4 or 51.
4) When you return you will pay the P+R parking rate. You only will pass this P+R parking rate when you meet this conditions:
- Your final check-in with public transport occured in the city centre.
- Pay for your parking within one hour after your last check-out from public transport.
5) You can pay for your parking in the P1 and P2 garage at the payment terminal. You need your license plate number and OV Card. You can scan your OV Card at the payment terminal.
6) You will not be given an exit ticket. The barrier will open automatically.
Don't want to use the P+R possibility at the RAI, but still want to use our parking facilities? That is possible!
Book your parking spot online in our parking webshop.
Please note, the rates mentioned in the webshop, except for the regular rate, are only available if you book your parking spot in the webshop and at least one day in advance.Book your spot directly >>