Start up your event!
To celebrate the value of our industry and help event organisers launch a new exhibition, RAI Amsterdam is organising an exciting exhibition start up contest:
Enter your concept and you could win a kick-start to your new exhibition!
The winner will receive:
- 2,000m² of net event space in RAI Amsterdam for a maximum of six days for an exhibition organised between 1 October and 1 December 2018
- Your exhibition concept will be reviewed and assessed by experts from the RAI
- You will receive specialised advice about event design, community management and visitor & exhibitor marketing
RAI Amsterdam is organising this start up pitch to help exhibition organisers launch and grow a new exhibition.
Entering the contest
- The exhibition should be a launch: first editions only
- You can enter any exhibition concept with an international profile
- Entry deadline is 7 September 2017
How to enter?
- You are free to choose the format (powerpoint, video or …) of your entry
- Email your submission in English to email@example.com by 7 September 2017. We will confirm receipt
- The jury will review the concepts in terms of value creation for the selected target groups/community, brand positioning & development, feasibility, expected success rate and innovation
- All entries will be treated strictly confidential and for the purpose of the start up pitch only
- An international panel of industry judges will cast their votes:
* Ruben Nieuwenhuis, Director StartupAmsterdam
* Angela Herberholz, UFI Marketing and Communications Manager
* Christian Druart, UFI Research Manager & Secretary of the UFI Associations’ Committee
* Nynke Lipsius, Group Director Security & Remanufacturing Events at RAI Amsterdam
* Denise Capello, Head of Business Development at RAI Amsterdam
- One winner will be selected
- The winner will be announced at the IBC show on Monday 18 September 2017. We will inform all participants who entered the contest
Questions about the contest? Feel free to contact Diddy Durant, International Business Development Manager via t. +31 20 549 1498 or firstname.lastname@example.org