RAI Hotel Service is a one-stop shop that collaborates with first class partners. We offer the best hotels at the best possible prices. RHS is also a guarantee of quality as we aim to provide you with everything you need for a carefree stay.
The city of Amsterdam has a capacity of more than 37,600 hotel rooms. Every year, between 120,000 and 150,000 overnight stays are booked for conferences, trade fairs and other events. Thanks to years of knowledge and experience, the Hotel Services can offer your staff, participants, exhibitors and visitors the best hotels at good prices with excellent conditions. RAI Amsterdam Hotel Services can:
- Take matters off your hands so that you can focus on your core business
- Offer suitable, tailor-made hotel proposal
- Ensure that the hotels offered provide low event prices
- Ensure that you get the best possible conditions
Select an event from the event listing to visit the tailor-made website.
I Amsterdam Approved
Amsterdam Marketing guarantees availability of 16,000 rooms in Amsterdam’s hotels for the best available rates to organisers of international, city-wide congresses and exhibitions.
I Amsterdam approved rooms are offered through RAI Hotel Services and guarantees the following:
- Up to 65% of the hotel’s room allotment will be available for city-wide events;
- Prices kept within city-wide negotiated price ranges;
- Three, four, five star (business) hotels and selected two star hotels with business quality.
Do you want more information about I Amsterdam Approved? Please visit the website.
Opening in 2019: hotel nhow RAI Amsterdam
- With 650 rooms star nhow RAI Amsterdam will be the largest hotel in the Benelux.
- Its iconic design is drawn by the world-famous Dutch architects OMA, founded by Rem Koolhaas.
- The cosmopolitan nhow brand (NH Hotel Group) stands for creativity, disruption and surprise. 'On Air', the hotel theme, reflects a focus on connectivity, innovation and media.
- A unique hotel experience for guests, including high-end gastronomy and facilities and services that reinforce the event experience.
- A television studio on the top floor, art gallery, sculpture garden and spa - these are some of the special hotel facilities.
- The hotel is located on the RAI complex: in the triangle of the Europa Boulevard, the highway A10 and the RAI.
For international multiday congresses, exhibitions and other events, the addition of nhow Amsterdam RAI means that there is now a high-quality headquarter hotel available for visitors, exhibitors, speakers and the organising team on site. It will also increase the total number of hotel rooms in Amsterdam to 40,000 in 2019.
Click here for a four minutes impression of the hotel.
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or do you want more information about the city? Please visit Amsterdam Welcome. Would you like to make a reservation for a restaurant or special location for a lunch, diner or reception for more than 25 persons? Special Events can advise and help you with your wishes.
Should you have any questions or just want more information, please contact RAI Hotel Services by calling +31 (0)20 549 19 27 or send an email to email@example.com